Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tigers

Hmmm... I start student teaching next Monday. Jeremiah starts school on August 31. Pretty sweet, I know. I love summers and they always seem to fly by, always. I kind of like to reflect (thanks to my Block I & II teachers), and with summer I think of all little wonderful memories. I let you read some of the highlights:

(I know this is exciting for you, these highlights are in no particular order.)

1. One year anniversary, including Indianapolis, Wicked, and Jeremiah. It was awesome from the drive up, to walking downtown, to being amazed by the musical, going in to random antique stores, little shops, to a romantic dinner(s) with Miah.

2. Visiting with Alice. I loved getting to spend time with her this summer, not as much as I would like, but still I love visiting with that awesome little lady! I mean who doesn't want to hang out with someone who let's you get temporary tattoos! I will miss her so much when she is in Richmond and then finally Africa.

3. My weekly adventures with Jo. I never get to have these as often as I would like when school starts. I mean who doesn't love stalking the aisles of Hobby Lobby wishing that had enough fun money for all they wanted:)))

4. Vi sting with my family. I have such a big family, on both sides (lots of Montgomerys and Hussungs!). They are all so different and special to me.

5. Finally summer fun things, like swimming, strolling downtown, concerts, singing with pops outside, picnics, the beach, reading outside, playing softball (the noncompetitive team will always hold a special place in my heart), eating popsicles, and cookouts, I just love it all!

Summer is my favorite season, but fall is a close second. I am looking for what the Lord has in store for Jeremiah and me. Student teaching I know will be challenging but I am really excited. This is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment